smithSongGeneratorsmithSongGenerator

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats 2 Fans

Payne In The Max Payne In The Max

Being a long time big fan of the Max Payne series this parody really hit home. Payne's monologue had me dying, it was so brilliantly written. Awesome job guys

Star of the North Fist Star of the North Fist

Having been a long time fan of Fist of the North Star, this is one of the best things I've ever seen period, let alone the fact this is probably the best parody we will ever see of Fist. The professional grade animation and voice acting really propel this animation into the forefront of the best on Newgrounds and easily net it 5 stars.

Ugly Dance Collab Ugly Dance Collab

Unfortunate you gave up on this, it was really really good,

KeeganMcFly responds:

I didn't, the other people did.

Edd you will be missed Edd you will be missed

Beautiful :)

Space Sucks Space Sucks

LOL this is hilarious, especially with the beginning's quiet atmosphere and how calmly the button was pressed. I think you could have gone further with the joke and the art needs refining, but overall this was great work! B+

blaeckkk peeteer blaeckkk peeteer

I actually like your art style a lot and the randomness you put in there. The only problem is there needs to be more to your animations, more substance. The two guys at the end are smoothly animated, flow well with the music and are disturbing in a good intriguing way haha
On top of everything though, get rid of the bold text banners, they look really out of place. If anything draw out your text.
I see great potential in your ability, as long as you don't make more flashes like your Mr. Outpsycho - Slaughter. I look forward to some good production from you.

My realistic 3d head My realistic 3d head

FYI to anyone reading, this model and the textures are actually by Lee Perry-Smith, released under CC-BY license for public use. Here's a link to the object file, textures and displacement maps directly from Lee: www.ir-ltd.net/infinite-3d-head-scan-
released

George Zaal just created custom shaders for this model for use in Blender.
I fail to see where the heavy modding you speak of is in this animation, save for removing said shaders making it actually look worse, because the originals (both Lee's and Zaal's modified one) don't look like this at all. And besides, obvious tests like this shouldn't really be uploaded to Newgrounds, just finished products. And don't spout the whole "but everyone else is doing it" nonsense that I've seen you say a few times already in your responses. I look forward to a finished, refined and polished product from you some day.

HereWiiGoAgain responds:

Yes he is right! But i made the animation. :/ just so you know!

3D fight attempt fixed 3D fight attempt fixed

Stop uploading animations like this. Essentially all of what you've uploaded so far has no direction, no substance, no artistic value, and just tend to be really annoying.
If you expect to be taken seriously as an artist, then take heed of what people are telling you instead of basting them with the as of yet empty promise of something worth 5 stars. Practice your 3D animation craft, maybe recruit the help of others for ideas to give your animations substance, but please stop with these types of animations. At this point I can't tell if you're a troll or just overzealous and I do hope its the latter.

Seaside Denied Seaside Denied

LET'S PUNCH 'EM... lol and poor Tails at the end
Well animated, entertaining lyrics and progression, and really funny throughout. I loved the voice acting for the characters as well as how you portrayed them and their personalities.
Overall - A

City Esscape City Esscape

Excellent sprite animation, really true to the Sonic "feel". I like the mini suspense buildup when Sonic notices the traffic jam. I also like the variety of expressions and movements you incorporated for Sonic in this flash. I just wish it were longer haha Overall - A